Retailers are looking to diversify revenue streams. Brands are looking to engage with target customers. Combining retailer 1st party data with brand activations and promotions has the power to achieve both these ends, all while delivering a second-to-none shopper experience. Here’s how:
What can we expect from this year’s peak trading season, and how do brands looking to maximise reach, brand awareness and sales this Black Friday and beyond appeal to price-sensitive consumers?
1. Peak Trade is expected to improve on last year’s performance but still fall short of 2019’s figures.
2. Spend on FMCG necessities and staples is likely to remain high.
3. Online-only Retailers will capture just 16-20% of Peak trade promotion sales.
4. Brand loyalty is ripe for disruption among price-sensitive consumers.
5. Local retail giants are evolving to meet changing consumer behaviour and demands.
Brand activations and promotions are responsible for initiating and building a relationship between your potential customer and your brand. It is a wonderful marketing tool for both new businesses (especially if you aim to create brand awareness) and older businesses (if you want to ensure that your brand still remains top of mind and one …
In a world where joblessness seems to rise with each passing day, we are here to tell you that companies that choose to take on brand activation and carry out promotions for their business are most certainly doing their bit to reduce unemployment statistics in South Africa. If you have had the chance to take …